Your rehearsal dinner is one of the most important pre-wedding events. Not only is it a great occasion to ensure everyone knows what to do on the Big Day, but it can also be a really great way to break the ice and acquaint your guests with one another.
How to have a great rehearsal dinner, though? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Discuss your budget concerns. You should make sure to discuss who is paying for the entire rehearsal dinner. Traditionally, the parents of the groom are expected to do this, but these days, it is more than permissible for anyone to pay for the rehearsal dinner.
- Decide on the level of formality. In general, the rehearsal dinner is expected to be less formal than the wedding – how far away you want to go though, it is your own decision. In Denver, there are a lot of amazing rehearsal dinner locations you could check out – and some of them include:
- Texas de Brazil
- Furthermore, remember to choose a great theme for this party too. We advise you to settle on a theme that’s completely different than that of your wedding, so that you keep guests entertained with more variety and fun ideas.
- Also, don’t forget to time the rehearsal dinner right. Generally speaking, the ceremony rehearsal will last for about 30-45 minutes – so take this into account when you set the hour and make sure to leave enough time for the dinner too.
- As for the guests, you should invite the bridesmaids, groomsmen and the other VIPs of the wedding day. Also, invite out-of-town guests who will already be in town at the moment of the rehearsal dinner. Last, but definitely not least, it is customary to invite the officiant and his/her spouse too – so leave some seats for them as well.
Searching for a wedding florist to help you decorate your Big Day in a graceful, beautiful and genuinely unforgettable day? Contact Amore Fiori and we will be there to provide you with gorgeous wedding florals!