Did you know that including flowers into your wedding is considered to be one of the top wedding traditions? Its true! And it surely is a wonderful tradition as flowers provide such a gorgeous accent to so many elements of your big day. But with so many choices, you may be wondering how to choose wedding flowers without going crazy!
When you are planning your wedding, you will run into a multitude of decisions that will need to be made; your color scheme, the linens, your signature cocktail…and your wedding flowers will not stray away from this list at all. From the color of flowers to the type you choose, all of the aspects of your floral arrangements will make a statement at your wedding, so it is important that they are created to perfection.
When choosing the flowers that you plan to incorporate into your wedding, you should consider many factors to make sure each element is chosen wisely, leaving you with a gorgeous outcome!
How to Choose Wedding Flowers
- Cost. Your budget is the deciding factor of what you can and cannot incorporate into your big day, so sticking to it is of great importance! When planning your wedding flowers, you don’t need to opt for the fanciest florals shipped from overseas, just know that if it’s a flower you like, use it!
- Choosing floral arrangements that you can present at both your wedding ceremony and reception will allow you to save a big chunk of change within your budget. With a few minor finishing touches, you can have your flowers easily transferred from the ceremony site to the reception site as your wedding guests sip drinks at your cocktail hour.
- The beautiful bouquet. Aside from your father, your bouquet will also accompany you on your walk down the aisle, so it of course should be just as beautiful as you and your dress. Considered as one of the most important and intimate of flower arrangements, the bouquet will serve as the highlight of your overall bridal look.
- Bouquets come in many forms, so it is important to first decide which type you would like. From flowing cascades to small bunches, whichever option you choose will surely be gorgeous.
- Some brides choose to spend less on their décor floral arrangements and more on their bouquet as it is a more special and intimate arrangement, one that is customized to perfectly adorn her look.
- Let others help. Yes, it is your wedding and your day, but keep in mind that you will have so many decisions to make, so allowing others to help you make those decisions and provide insight certainly couldn’t hurt, and for many couples, is how to choose wedding flowers without losing their sanity.
- If you have so many flowers you like, or maybe you can’t decide on a certain color, ask your florist! When it comes to your wedding flowers, your florist will be your best friend. Trust that they do this for living and will know which flowers work well together and how to appropriately create the perfect arrangements.
No one said planning a wedding was easy, in fact, it is quite overwhelming and certainly can cause a large amount of stress. Here at Amore Fiori, we dedicate our time to making your floral arrangement planning a breeze, and it’s how to choose wedding flowers without having to handle everything yourself. By offering our focus to be completely on you as the couple, it allows you to be at ease and us to customize your flowers to meet all of your styles and visions, so be sure to contact us today so we can get started.